boomfQuiz of the day: Where does the word #Smore come from and when was it first used? #quizup #day2 #pinterest #hersheys #instafood
- franklymegCause you always want some more ..... Smore
- sarabengtssoooonThe name for S’mores (or if your not big on grammar, smores) originated when people asked for “some more” of that crazy concoction of sweetness. As the idea of that crazy concoction caught on it was eventually called Some More, and then S’mores.
- dilanergulDid you guys read my latest blog post? It's about boomf :)
- boomf@dilanergul yes!! thank you tons
- katelyncapitani#100 like
- lilysykoraOoooof 😏 @melanieleathw
- friedaschweky@frozenexplosions make me this!!
- joslynjoslynjoslynIt's a contraction of the words 'some more' and originated from a guide book of Girl Scouts called 'tramping and trailing with the girl scouts'
- frozenexplosions@friedaschweky looks sick!!!
- scrinzyI'm going to go with The Sandlot's interpretation: "Some more of what? I haven't had anything yet." -Smalls. I don't know where it originated but in my world it's from The Sandlot.
- msyeseniamendiolaLooks 😍 @amayalopez1
- alaynahochDoes this not look tempting.?? @m.a.k.a.y.l.a.a.a @its_taylor_heree
- br.ittneyuhg I really want this 😩 @olivialovelll @maceyelizabethhh
Log in to like or comment.