cycleboredomFreshMeat: @searchandstate's S2-R Performance Jersey. #whatimriding
- yourkelvinI've always wanted an SAS bib but not sure how it compares to Rapha.
- cocainesundaysit probably doesn't compare, it's not made in china or turkey with a ridiculously gross profit margin. Plus this style of minimalism is less blinged out roadie screaming.
- cycleboredom@cocainesundays @maikelvin They're pretty good. Also, you're describing the (nearly) entire cycling clothing industry.
- cocainesundaysUnfortunately ya. :( , but those that can sport it, zztop sharp dressed man.
- cycleboredom@cocainesundays Haha! Yep. @searchandstate's S1-A Riding Jersey is a steal at $125 tho.
- madalchemySuper nice stuff.
Log in to like or comment.