parkncubeCat-eye was never this easy – I’ve had my share of liners but the new 'they’re real!' push up liner by @BenefitCosmeticsUK definitely cuts the mustard when it comes to draw-ability and durability... Just twist the base and lead the applicator along the lashline.
I’m teaming up with @BenefitCosmeticsUK to bring a couple of #criminallyeasy DIY tips over the next few days, keep your eyes peeled!
- scallywagsprint@parkncube heap it's an oil cleanser I finally got it off with! Nice texture though!
- achintyalokahaha 😝 @ms_santoso @rianars @paman_edo @misterdison
- kisses.veraI love your hair! Did you have it permed?
- celinekyhSo pretty 😍
- sarawrsaysI have oily hooded lids and many eye liners get smeared even w primer and powder to set it. How do you think this one will hold up?
- _marawee_@mrs_alnuaimi ها يجنن
- parkncube@sarawrsays i personally wouldn't recommend for oily skin unless you prime it well - it's perfect when you get it on int he first place, nearly waterproof but the base is important!
- parkncube@nakedgloryvera i had it digital-permed like last September and it's still like that!
- sarawrsays@parkncube thanks so much for responding! Do you have any recommendations for primer?
- kisses.veraOh yup digital perms last quite long! But whoa yours is like more than 6 months old already. That's great.
- hboohiWell apparently this makes application easier @nansari @sabrinanaz @ifatima07
- sabrinanaz@hsabuhi will have to try it! I have a similar YSL one at the moment...
- thesharn@shamsa_t @maitha_bt
- idasblwGlad to hear it, fine line these days😏
- tannyaadityaOOOOHHH YYYAAAASSSS
- parkncube@idasblw especially so 😉
- blbp_vintagebenefit cosmetics are the best. their concepts have always been genius, too.
- twentytwolavenderWas thinking about buying this and now I definitely will
Log in to like or comment.