isaiahaustinThis game. It is a platform for anyone and everyone who comes in contact with it. I was blessed enough to play it on one of the highest levels despite the odds that were stacked against me. Blessed is all I can say. Thankful is all I can be. The love from you all is greatly appreciated! I know God has a plan! If I can say one to to anyone, it would be please, please do not take the privilege of playing sports or anything for granted. #NewBeginnings
- john_thefatasssYou should coach you were a great basketball player and great knowledge of the game
- willcochran18#respect keep fighting
- tarnlallyYou are the biggest inspiration to anyone
- zv_15Your an inspiration to fans out there, especially this one😊
- au_chante_@basketball_boi_ He has such a beautiful spirit and wonderful out look!!!Reminds me if you❤️😊😍
- ljayjenkinsYou got game bro keep working hard and I keep praying for you my brother 🙏✊💯 @isaiahaustin
- jetjamezGod bless you man you're an inspiration @isaiahaustin 💯
- focusboy623I was watching u on TMZ sports. we shall met I'm working on getting to the NBA as a video coordinator
- rayball_13you will be the reason i play my heart out from start to finish when i step on the court . God has a plan for everyone an you were in his plans for a reason believe that .💯💯
- ben_hsu31my prayers go out to you and your story inspires me each day @isaiahaustin
- brazille_sYou're an inspiration to so many young men. I pray that you stay on a positive track. God Bless @isaiahaustin
- 11m.m04Your a true inspiration my man your a great baller and an amazing person god bless 💯
- aburr7God bless @isaiahaustin
- n_rocco_gGod Bless u. U are my inspiration. When I feel done I think of u and how u fought through this.
- dallan.hayden.2U will always be remembered
- sophieakoundiAs someone who was diagnosed with Marfan when I was merely 5 years old, I stand by you and I always will. Your story is heartbreaking and inspiring and amazing and evokes so many emotions for someone like me. I just had my first valve sparing replacement one month ago and I don't think I would be able to get through without you inspiring me. Thank you so much. On behalf of me, my family, and Marfan patients everywhere. I know the chances of you seeing this are slim but I wanted you to know you made the biggest difference in my life. If you could find new dreams then I could follow mine after the surgery. I am and I will continue to fight for my dreams. Lots of love xoxo -Sophie
- kysed.27UR BAAAACCCKKK!!
Log in to like or comment.