jefftimmonsR.I.P. @midknightcowboy Nate you are incredible. The job of putting something together like @menofthestrip is a tough one. Juggling personalities, and making sure everyone is happy. You are one of the easiest people to work with that I've ever encountered. You never complained, looked incredible like an Adonis, inspired, lead, and were a consummate professional. People like you drive me to keep pressing forward. #inspired Thanks for helping me realize a dream. Yeah, you're the Midnite Cowboy #fingerbang, but you're also my friend, whom I love as Nate Estimada. Enjoy the party up there. We'll all be there right with you one day, and rest assured, they're gonna be in for one hell of a performance.
- jennifer_hyatt_barnesJeff I love you!!! I was on of the first in Dallas that got to sit on his lap and take a pix would never change it of the world!! When we flew into Vegas for y'all's show he is the first to rember who I was!
- mandi_1026Sending my condolences...
- jennifer_hyatt_barnesMots keep y'all's heads up!! PRAYIng for all of y'all!!
- dyscordia85Very beautifully said Jeff. I'm so sorry for your loss. Try to take a little comfort knowing he's touched a lot of lives and in doing so will live on in many people's hearts and memories. #GoneButNeverForgotten
- mikeyboycanadaHe seemed like a wonderful young man! I'm sorry 😢
- yvonne_903Sorry for your loss. Prayers to his family. And you try to stay strong. 😘🙏❤️
- neecee_mplsThank you @jefftimmons for introducing me to such an amazing man! Nate's smile was contagious, his passion was undeniable and his heart was bigger than life itself! I will cherish the memories forever! He will be missed! R.I.P Nate Estimada!
- burberry002This is so sad! So young, doesn't seem fair
- biancaderuijterSorry for your loss @jefftimmons & @menofthestrip
- shedreamsincolor3😪 this is so awful. I'm so sorry. May he rest peacefully.
- theatermouse327Beautiful words about a good man. Keeping you & all the Men in my thoughts.
- jmowarriorSo well said @jefftimmons. You guys are all talented, amazing people. Cowboy was one of a kind and will be missed by all the #MOTS fans. #RIPcowboy #FingerbangForever
- anxiety_girl_2016So sad r.i.p Nate
- __joannaaa@olivia_n7 !!!!
- tinamarie_lbSo sorry for your loss :( never met him but a smile says so much about a person..RIP Nate
- jackiez51Sorry for your loss.. Very sad
- anjaloreen3108R.I.P. god bless you
Log in to like or comment.