- buon_buon@mcdansley I pitty the fool who dares explode on the beard.
- misseelynn@buon_buon ... probably could have used oneee more tap lol
- buon_buon@misseelynn oh hush! 😡
- misseelynn@buon_buon lol :*
- buon_buon@theendupre let me check the database..... Hmmm.....I see.... Yes. Yes it does.
- tiffanyforsheriff1. Diet Mt. Dew? Sick. You're gross. 2. Now I'm singing that "shake shake shake... Shake shake shake... Shake your bootyyyy" song but with pop can instead of booty.
- buon_buon@tiffanyforsheriff that's a shame. You should be signing " shake shake shake senora, shake your body right"
- tiffanyforsheriffShove it out your piehole, boo.
- buon_buon@theendupre that's the foundation of the east wing.
@pizzapatty123 it's just because of my diet of just pizza, I'm sure you understand.
- natejtigheI love you
- mcdansleyThat will be a rueful and dangerous time for us all.
- danielguerreroh@paolaguemo 😱
- rocketrobynhoodyou're a wizard 🔮
- ladyjilly@nicnocs26 @jackieboth
- christyrebecca@maudsloot ZN BAAAARDDD ❤️
- lo.co5@buon_buon I feel this is slightly deceiving because you can shake Mountain Dew all you want and open it without tapping the sides and it never explodes.
- buon_buon@lollie5 it works. I promise you. It's because the pressure pushes the bubbles to the outside (when shaken), and when you tap all around, it knocks the bubbles off and up to the top so that when you crack the can, the air doesn't create a whirlwind and explode because it is already contained at the opening.
- whoistiancarlingYour voice!!
- emmy_louxoFun fact! 👍
Log in to like or comment.