According to Pettine, in a conversation at Wes Welker’s wedding in June of 2012, Brady bragged to Mike Smith, at the time a Jets linebackers coach who was Welker’s roommate at Texas Tech “that the Patriots may or may not have had possession of a couple Jets defensive playbooks.”
- jharevenWill venture to say that nobody's stealing schotty's play book
- lancebursonI hate the patriots so much more
- seanbarronWhy would Brady be honest when telling a jets defensive coach that he has their playbook? Sounds like a joke taken too seriously
- chinkyiguyIn every jest lies some form of truth
- joejetfanWho needed a book...run the ball, if third a seven run eight yard pass play...repeat
Log in to like or comment.