raphacycleclubNYC: Do you feel like the 60 mile ride to Nyack just isn't enough? Do you love climbing - the steeper the better? Then this Saturday's ride is for you as our club ride heads to The Orchards.
Be ready for over 80 miles of riding and over 4000ft of climbing at a strong pace.
Come prepared with extra ride food as we will have limited stops plus a flat repair kit. Paceline etiquette required.
Join us at 8:30am at the Cycle Club this Saturday.
Photo by @mrt23nyc
- dobrado.o@jchinfatt this is how we train
- thejake@isaackrady @bougazi
- freestylecycling@dobrado nah we do 80 miles 7,000 😉
- cmbkln@mrmngr looks good.
- dobrado.o@ciclismony trying to ease @jchinfatt into it!
- jchinfatt@dobrado I'll get there.
- le_flintoIn town from sydney, keen to jump on this. Can I ask what the average pace is likely to be? @raphacycleclub #raphacycleclubnyc
Log in to like or comment.