clarencehouseThe Duchess of Cambridge deciphers a morse code message using a replica radio that was used at Bletchley Park during #WWII
- pattysbratI want to buy one of the coins being made for baby George. Who do I contact to do that? Any ideas? Ty
- joylizzy@rachelmarie714 Kate is at Bletchley! :)
- marielifpsKate Linda!!
- mrs_jettBeautiful! @britgirl81
- neefsb@pratchetteer @the_stranger_13 @amissbaker
- chrystald81Yes! She a lovely! @mrs_jett
- dab105@jlcascio chic in headphones 😍
- korenelle@nina3251 they have Instagram!
- mariagramming@mattieb2000 Whaddya got, Charlie?
- hopecathrynSo clever
- smackgowanI think this is such a great story! Thanks to all the women at Bletchley Park for keeping us safe! <3
- 2coolproudyMy aunt was stationed there in WW2
- gretskie5I love ww2 history, and I want to come over and see Bletchley Park someday!!!
- nicholas_evans_The Duchess lovely as always :)
- april49ersBut does she watch #thebletchlycircle?
- fancyvixenbitch3 ugly ass people
- katices_bowtiqueHow interesting to know morse code!
Log in to like or comment.