campbrandgoodsOne year ago a flood came through and tore this place apart. We look back and remember the bad times and the good times that quickly followed. The community took it upon themselves to pick up the pieces and help those who needed it. We are excited to spend this weekend celebrating this beautiful city with friends, old and new. Proud to be Albertan.
#capturecalgary #yyc #campbrandgoods
- hbeez709Miss this city.
- rdvelvetHey guys, I'm not sure if you're aware, but there's severe flooding south of the city all the way to Pincher Creek. My mom is being asked to prepare to evacuate from Claresholm!
- campbrandgoods@rdvelvet Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it's not too bad.
- hjsouthwood@campbrandgoods did you get my email - best wishes Hayley
- fireweedblogWe're Albertan! Love that place. Hoping and praying we don't have a flood repeat.
- campbrandgoods@hjsouthwood Hey Hayley. Can you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- hjsouthwood@campbrandgoods Connor I have just re sent it to this address :) pls let me know you received it
- captainkirkjamesGreat gallery, love your style. Sweet clothing as well. 👍👍👍 Easy follow for sure. 😄🙆🙆
- campbrandgoodsThanks man! @captainkirkjames you too!
Log in to like or comment.