rundustinI had one year... One year to go from couch to Ironman and do every race distance in between. (5k, 10k, 13.1, 26.2, 5150, 79.3, century, and 140.6) I couldn't swim, didn't own a bike (never been on a road bike in my life) 1 mile run made me feel like death, I was broke, I was a single dad, working from home, running my own business, taking care of my son. Everyone thought I was a complete nutball, until I did it. Anything is possible. Start today!! #dreamBIG #BELIEVE #nevergiveup #ProveThemWrong #DoWork #IRONMAN
- dima_140_6Amazing! 🏆🏊🚲🏃🏆
- cheysanchezYou are such an inspiration!
- dangithoopsWhat an inspiration you are! You have come so far & have been a great role model for your son! Thanks for sharing your story.
- tpyro1990You have to be nuts in order to progress!! You have much to be proud of in your son's eyes and everyone else's
- funkyd79great transformation .. u're awesome & an inspiration 👍💗
- rundustin#merrellpack #merrelloutside
- anthonygravleyDude!! That is awesome!
- cathyterreberryWow!!! You are amazing !!!
- diceman79Very inspirational!!! Congrats on your amazing journey. Just starting running a year ago and know I've got 6 sprint triathlons and many runs I'm registered for this year. Not a swimmer and I haven't been on a road bike either. Just started taking swim lessons at the gym. Any suggestions in the swim department? Did you start out in a full body wetsuit?
- aayanayaInspired to be better!
- cassieaggie@rundustin this is amazing to read! I have given myself the two year plan to be an ironman! I have done a half a few years ago but gave up tri's for awhile. Ready to jump back in and accomplish my goal and dream!
- blackhartapparelIn reading through your story and you are amazing. I am inspired to the core.
- rundustin@blackhartapparel thanks so much!! 👊👍
- irunjackIncredible story. Thanks for share it. Congrates 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
- grob3518You are an inspiration man! I am on a similar weight loss mission, I started at 250 and am 200 not, can't wait to hit 160...I told myself when I get to my goal weight I get a new road bike! Haha!
- rundustin@grantrob3 thanks bro!! Keep going. You'll get there. The hard part is keeping it off. It's a constant struggle forever. Never give up! 💪👍❤️🔥
Log in to like or comment.