georgesstpierreI passed by the La Brea Tar Pits museum- an amazing site for paleontology fans.
- ingridscosta1I think i love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- alenaaaaubreyMAKE BABIES WITH ME
- bbfitzzzWhy don't you ever take me?!
- chertp28So cool! I'm jelly! 🐊!
- chertp28@georgesstpierre you're looking great by the way!😍!
- alenaaaaubrey@zaida_is_baee lol I need to put myself out there and let him know that I'm available
- teachermom82@alenaaaaubrey I will fight you in the octagon for him, and whichever performance he is impressed with the most wins :-)
- alenaaaaubrey@teachermom82 haha yah I'd do it!! :)
- sabrina.mk@ashorenabiniamen I actually like him in this one
- trini_girl98@grunhilda2905 ohmergherd. Change your road trip! Lols. I swear it said bar tits for a second there.
- jessieanais@georgesstpierre donne nous des publications françaises svp
- adencruz@georgesstpierre You should go to Drumheller, Alberta if you haven't been. Epic palaeontology there.
- bbzhiveIt is a fascinating place, by the amount of natural seepage where I live, we must've been crawling with all kinds of creatures. Were they actively digging?
- ellepedscalny@shaniquapowers Haha...somehow, it's true...😉💖😘
- victoria8d@gordified_ hahaha ok I see ... Btw that's a cool museum too
- youngmetro.trustsme@therittzzzz it had to have been gsp. He was in la 2 days ago!
- therittzzzzLol glad I was stalking or anything lol @christopher760
- hummus2good@_naelaa look where he was lol
Log in to like or comment.