cycleboredomTwo rides with the @speedsleev and nothing has caught on fire and my jerseys are much lighter. Progress. #whatimriding
- guidowongoliniI've been watching and on the fence.
- cycleboredom@guidowongolini I'm working on getting a First Look post up soon. You'll be able to see more of it then.
- carloswithac2Similar to the Backcountry Research strap that has been out for a while...
- cycleboredom@carloswithac2 I'll have to take a better look at the strap you mentioned, but this is more of a tool roll with slots and expandable modules for storage.
- thelavenhagensimilar to my loop of velcro ive been using for years.
- cycleboredom@thelavenhagen Not exactly. More pics soon.
- guttertothestarsOriginal or extra-crispy?
- realstevebeamI'm intrigued
- cycleboredom@guttertothestars Original, I guess.
- pewpewbikeI've had mine for about a year with no issues. Taking it to the hilly billy this weekend so we'll see how that goes
- guttertothestarsI see they offer different sizes and configurations. Was just curious which you had.
- cycleboredom@guttertothestars It could be the elastic pro. Have to look closer at the packaging.
- billboveWaiting for mine to come this week.
- cycleboredom@pewpewbike Will be interested to hear the outcome.
- rusto88Looks like a heavy-browed, red-eyed grumpy creature with yellow tusks.
- cycleboredom@rusto88 Ha! Yup.
- roystienDid you gel with the romin straight away or did it take a while. Think the one I tested bruised my sit bones, bloomin hard.
- cycleboredom@roystien This is the Romin Evo Expert, so slightly different than the regular Romin which is excruciatingly hard.
- cocainesundaysmay all your rides be "high and tight." hahahahahahhaa...
Log in to like or comment.