danecookSome years it's tougher than others. I miss my pop today. It'd be nice to share some seafood on a rocky coastline somewhere back east with him.
Just George and I.
I missed out on a lot of that stuff for a good chunk of time because I was so focused on my career and had to travel and tour. There are moments I reflect on and wish we had more time. Sometimes I simply think I'd like to hug him and just feel like his son and not something or someone else for a minute. Just that kid from Boston hangin' with his dad.
I would like to think by now all our old insecurities and fears would be completely aside and we could share more as men like I do when I talk to him in my prayers.
I'm proud to call George Cook my dad.
Happy Fahthassss Day pops.
I miss you.
Your son -
- bexogradyThis is gorgous!
- comradkyleLol Dane life throws fast balls but you don't have to hit them #wordstoliveby stay cool
- 2sweet2bme23I'm sure he is proud of you
- biffsplashYou are not alone in that regret my brother.
- chloegenx3This made me tear up. I understand what your going through Dane, I lost my dad 5 years ago
- janina7@jlopez219 aw mad sad
- melissamcoleman35@danecook I covered you in extra prayer on Father's Day; as I read your note, tears streamed down my face. I know up in Heaven he cherishes your words just as much as you find the value in those precious prayers. You have and do make him proud, Dane. And I wish your time together had been longer also. Thank you for sharing your heart with us; please know your courage brings joy and hope to all those who are grieving.
- kitcatz81This made me mist up.
- jlo2772I knew there was a reason why I liked you so much... You rock Sir Dangerous 💥
- ashleydevoI love that you're a real person❤️he would be proud!
- kiana.taigeDane cook is still hot lol
- seriousnancyBeautifully said!!
- dielonx2I love and miss that man
- foxz350♥ @forpureshow
- annagovolsMade me cry. My dad passed away 7 years ago so I know how you feel. Maybe they are hanging out up there together :) ❤️
- cargirl_75So sad, but yet so awesome to read the love you have for your dad ♡ @danecook
- mamacita_jelly4😢 💗
- ladyglo11Life isn't fair & no one understands, wht your going threw, We all Grieve differently. Emotions are like a rollercoaster up & down, happy & sad.. Here for ya if u want to reach out. I'm very understanding its good too have someone not selfish & just listen. My heart goes out to you, Glo :(
- ladyglo11He looks very proud & happy to be your Dad.. That smile said it all..
Log in to like or comment.