lukewessmanI'd like the thank the streets for raising me on this Father's Day. They taught me everything I know. #oceanside #ca #1904 #15side
- perindicaVery cool
- bffalicia@lukewessman that's a very powerful statement - thanking the streets - yet, it's true for so many. Thanks for sharing, and for putting that out there. I appreciate your candor.
- lukewessman@bomb_love yes . deep valley, south o mostly 619 👌
- tattooedstyle_Love this dude. Good shit
- lasbatcountryMy home town. It's been years. ❤️
- un1osO's up! @lukewessman
- oldman_loganSame(just Detroit instead), much love👊
- lukewessman@prkels I went to Jefferson jr high, then alta for continuation, I wanted to go to oceanshores all the homies were there
- lukewessman@prkels ...or El Camino high. I played Oside pop warner for a bit and those friends went to ech
- edmar619SAN DIEGO REPTIBLE 🙏
- blade_brownHahahaha!!! I was gonna post the same thing! Lmao. Great minds
- magenpastorXxo 👐hugs
- lukewessman@blade_brown great minds fam
- surfer1I understand bro! It was rough but makes you grow up quick! #selfmade
- sp_morgaAwesome pic @lukewessman... Moved from Oside to Finland to be with my lady and newborn son. Being raised in that area is beneficial because there's all kinds of diversity running in that town. A lot a lessons learned in the "O" Oside or noside!
- lukewessman@sp_morga wow big move ! Very cool. Yes I agree, I always said that so much diversity
- brandone46m3Hear ya, makes you learn quick@lukewessman
Log in to like or comment.