nbclaNot to worry, @NBCLA viewers! Kings fan Hannah Hunsinger who fell on the Staples Center ice during our 11 p.m. newscast is happy and smiling with NBC4 photographer Alex Vasquez. She told @MarioNBCLA she’s just fine after her live TV tumble. “Yes, I am ok, and you would think after skating on the ice, I would be ok with walking on it, but that wasn’t the case!”
- gotclippersWow I saw this LIVE lol
- kaizenfactor@nbcla epic fall. She's pretty too! 😄
- laroooooooNo lie I watched it 100x!!! Had to post my dvr feed 😂
- singledaddyw4kidsShe's cute ..
- philcastro_the1stShe lives!!!
- davemontoyaShe's a great girl I went to @azusapacific with her.
- tiffaninoelle@troymeacham ... Well thankfully she handled that like a champ I would've rolled around laughing pretending like I was dying laughing probably hyperventilating
- daisymcgarrWalking on ice is very different than skating. Most common way for coaches to be injured.
- nmjaraWe've all done that - just not on live TV though. ...
Log in to like or comment.