cycleboredomI know y'all are going to think I'm crazy, but I'm gonna put this out there. I no longer eat an entire burrito in one sitting. I eat half at lunch, the rest when I get home. My body no longer expects or thinks it needs that many calories. In fact, it repulses me now to think I used to consume that much food in one sitting. Post epic ride—maybe, but not in a normal setting. I'm shedding lbs despite a nasty milkshake addiction. Your mileage may vary.
- artisticrickCan't do it. Can't stop half way. Barbacoa is TOO good....
- gvngldThat's some strong willpower.
- cycleboredom@novamurals Ha! Agreed, but I get to have it twice.😉
- off2rideCup for water?
- cycleboredom@off2ride Si.
- off2ride@cycleboredom 👍🚴👍
- colinlevitchGod i miss chipotle
- surlysueI still proudly destroy entire burritos. Maybe that's why the shedding pounds thing is so hard. Mmmmm. Burrito.
- velocentricI'm the same with Chipotle. They're just too big in one go. The local place has just introduced 'small' versions, which are pretty much perfect.
- cycleboredom@surlysue 😳
- swimnsteveSo, did you used to have a soda when you ate a whole burrito, or were you just having water with it?
- cycleboredom@swimnsteve Water.
- projectadamI'm so on the milkshakes now.
- kris_sieberTotally with you on this one. Amazing how much we convince ourselves we need to stuff in our gob at one sitting.
- c_lara91Everyone is different on the amount they can take in. Eat burrito every other day. Still hit the streets on the road bike. Other than my chipotle obsession, I eat lean. Moderation
- cycleboredom@projectadam Right? So good.
Log in to like or comment.