teresapalmerThis is where it's at. Last night we had the premiere of our film The Ever After. My husband @likemark and I wrote, produced, starred in it, Mark directed and I financed it. This is true independent film. I got to wear a beautiful dress and had my makeup done, but this moment of REAL was my favorite of the night, just two people (one with blistered feet!) in love headed home to see their baby. Our film celebrates all the REAL, all the imperfect perfectness of life. @likemark
- drjaycarlosLove you guys @likemark
- slawjellybeanI wish you all the luck for your movie 🍀🍀🍀🍀
- jjstrik3rUr the best!
- noem13gI want to watch @the_ever_after_movie ! But I live in Barcelona !
- louisewang_She really looks like Kristen Stewart ! Are they from the same family ?
- its_susie_collinsYay!!!! Wish I could have been there! Love you both and the lil man too xxxx @tez_palmer @likemark xxx
- sarushkaCongrats on movie- hopefully I can view from Australia?
- johnnyboy76Hey congrats on getting cast in the Point Break remake. I'm guessing you're gonna be playing the Lori Petty role? @tez_palmer
- stuartmorriceOMG! Point Break - you have to get me in that job! And Bodhi... The universe is calling out!!! @tez_palmer hope you are well. When can we baby date? Xxx
- maddiejeanquinowski@stuartmorrice you know tez?
- r_andriotti@andriotti_m So nice! 👏👏👏
- rainbowregiondoula@tez_palmer @likemark the review on indiewire has me super intrigued - I'm in NZ, how would I view the film? Will it be available for viewing/purchase for NZs/Aussies? Cheers
- k8lynrals10@tez_palmer how can it purchase this film to support the beauty that you and your husband have created on film for us? Super stoked to see!
- baska.33Goals @natallaaaaaaa
- b.bstmnteLife goals 😩
Log in to like or comment.