traceycunningham1I mean could she be anymore beautiful @jlo ? She has a very light base (level 7) naturally! That is how it is so easy to make her blonde. I actually did a darker base so her highlights would look more contrasty #only5moredays #JLoWorryNoMore #JLoAKA #FirstLove #WeAreOne #WorldCup2014 #Brazil #ILuhyaPapi #JLo #JLoAKAJUNE17 #olaplex #blonderandstronger #love her hair style @lorenzomartinjr and make up @1maryphillips the green dress by @robzangardi & @marielwashere
- carolinesouzamEstou apaixonada pelo seu trabalho e agr sonho em um dia vc poder cuidar de meus cabelos, parabens @traceycunningham1
- faribaengJlo is perfect
- lexiloveseva_enzo@candee__23 this all makes sense now. Natural level 7
- hairbycandy23Oh yessss :) @lexiloveseva
- genatalia_@mrsnoise @christiewalker level 7? C'mon!? If grey is considered level 7 then yes. She was in people magazine talking about how she's 50% grey. I wanna ask her gyno what her real color is
- _lamees_@rania_a_a ele t9ba3' l'Jlo
- natsnfriends_She's like any Latina normal base must be a three or four reddish dark brown .... Noooo way she's a 7
- theglamoroushippieThank you that makes so much sense!! Xo nice seeing you here in nola, show has been really inspiring 👌
- luvbugcharleyYou are talented !
- hairbykirsty@mistybrownie scroll through her page she posts a lot of formulas that I would love to chat with you about!
- thearttxo@mizz___guerrero her locks🙋💆👑
- mizz___guerreroDose this make you want to go blonder?! @thearttxo
- thearttxo🙋yes🙈😍😍😍 @mizz___guerrero
- firstname.lastname@example.org 👌
Log in to like or comment.