kblock43One of my favorite things about Norway is that it’s full of gems like this: a ridiculously beautiful carved wood/steel/concrete "rest stop" (well ok, a "viewing pavilion”), placed out of sight of the main road. We stopped by here on our way from Juvet to Hell, and it took some off-road driving and a 15 minute uphill hike to find it. Totally worth the detour, though. Kinda funny when the viewing “structure" is better than the view itself! #Snøhetta #incredibeautiful #howdoigetthistomyhouse
- goodfella_revella@whenmyshipsailsin by the way man, fucks wit me
- aka_rooster_@goodfella_revella yeah homie I'm down. We gotta smoke one 😎
- goodfella_revella@whenmyshipsailsin fasho bruh that's no pressure at all... I'm off Monday n Tuesday bro
- sigurd.bremsethNorway : norge
- anzabanza@beyvel фантастика
- pierrewikberg#snohetta25 #snohetta #snøhetta #scenicnorway #tverrfjellhytta #reindeerpavilion
- snohettaNice shots @kblock43!
- soto_lab@berdener 👌
- macuhdudeHave you seen contour crafting/state of art cement printing? Or google 'tango' mapping technology? Ha ha what a dance that program is working on..! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OU9Ek3UgZaw http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdbJP8Gxqog http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GD7kUbogk https://www.google.com/atap/projecttango/#project
- macuhdudeI must know more (ha aka use it) like how easy the program interface is to call it "state of the art"? I'm surprised it's not been used everywhere since.. I mean u kno...! If only i had a few (ha ha) dollars to buy land and try to build/sell a few "million" dollar homes. If the costs are really in the few thousands (cement and iiiiimagination haaa). And all the potential to create "affordable"(govt subsidized?) housing world wide! And for nuclear radiation containment/decay experiments.. Hmm.. Definitely causes me to ponder how easy/difficult it might be.. Or maybe the policy deciders have no idea...?
- lsrogstadIm that guy from Norway😄✌️
Log in to like or comment.