quarrygirlVegan crispy duck at Soy & Sake in Greenwich Village. This is by far the best thing on the menu and one of my favorite appetizers in NYC.
- nextworldleaderLooks like real duck
- stacymichelsonLooks like yuba!
- insufferableveganI bought some vegan "mock duck salad" a year or so ago and then just couldn't eat it. I knew it was soy but I still kept picturing the duck.
- jasonxkellerI love yuba. It's not used enough these days.
- veganfoodgasmsOne of my fav places!!!
- quarrygirl@insufferablevegan pretend it's vegan chicken?
- vegan_yoga_lifeWow how do they do that?!
- insufferableveganhahahahaha I should have tried doing that.
- _bad.wolf@insufferablevegan I can't stand when vegan meat I too "meat like" haha. I know it's not real but just the thought makes me queasy
- jamesrptx@jasonschymick @keeeeeeeeith ever eat here?
Log in to like or comment.