krizyeI need help to get TMZ to remove the video of the accident that shows my dad being pulled from the truck and laid down to the side. This something no one should ever see, it's hurtful and distasteful.
- vanessacrml@krizye, I'm a friend of your dads and just wanted to reach out and tell you that you have all been in my thoughts and prayers. Your father is one of the nicest people I've ever met, this is such a tragedy that I hope will soon improve. Sending all the good thoughts in the world and love your way.
- flippinwindows@Krizye, Guess what, video goes down.....it always goes up 100 fold elsewhere. I found 5 locations already where the video was at. It's even like brushfire on YouTube. No point on petitioning what's already multiplied 1000's of time in copies around the Net.
- misstolinI'm so sorry that this happened to your dad and that the disgusting bottom feeders of the media aim to make profit of your tragedy. I've taken it to twitter and petitioned for the removal. Praying for your dad's recovery. God bless.
- staceyprussmansending prayers and love to your family and your dad. He is a wonderful man . i hope they take it down
- waylynnpittsI tweeted to have it removed too!
- lauralucchHe is a sweet, amazing man! Sending you & your family many prayers!!!! @TMZ makes me sick. They should try to think about if it were their Father, would they want it broadcast for shock value & profit. Gross. Gross. Gross. You're dad deserves to recover in a loving and supportive environment without any more upset! #fuckyouTMZ
- aversasI'm with you. I asked them to remove it as well.
- iamarianarI'm soooo sooooo sorry. I post with you! Twitter: @shes_kindaFunny. FUCK TMZ!
- j.macilvain@tmz please remove video!
- tnjenningramTMZ, please remove!
- charleslyonhartThis is horrible that TMZ won't take this down. Maybe if they get enough protests they will remove it. TMZ and outfits like them thrive on other peoples tragedy. My prayers go out to you and your Dad.
- luvlifelivlifetmz..remove it please this is bad judgement on your part. Sorry for your loss.
- pippagrrrlSMFH. I'm so sorry you and your family have to go thru this. My best wishes to you all. Shame on you, TMZ.
- cambriadenimI'm so sorry. This is such a hurtful, awful thing of them to do. TMZ makes me sick in general, but this is a new low, which is surprising and sad.
- mattkurtzYour father is hands down one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hoping for a full recovery and peace for you and your family
- montel_williamsThis is beyond unacceptable that @tmz did this.
- daniellavendulaKrizya- I'm a friend of your dads, I love him very much, he is so strong and brings so much joy to so many people this world. He loves you SO much, seriously, as I'm sure you know he never stops talking about you haha. I am praying for Ardie and you and your family everyday. All my best- Daniella
- poisonbabe27that is absolutely horrible that they did that to your family. celebrity or not your dad has a right to privacy and is a human being and should be treated as such. I hope and I pray everyday that you guys can get that video taken down. shame on TMZ for even posting it. My heart goes out to you. May god bring you all peace.
- industrialevolutionHeard TMZ finally took down the video...congratulations!!! You stuck up for your dad and what is right! Way to go!!! I am sorry for the hurt you and your family are feeling and I wish everyone involved a speedy recovery! Sorry for you loss as well.
- iamlisabeeWent to school with Ardie. Praying for his recovery. Praying for you and your family.
Log in to like or comment.