lillyghalichiBeauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Stop telling skinny girls to eat burgers, it's just as offensive as telling an overweight person to start eating nothing but lettuce. I heart all my boney beauties out there, and I heart all my curvy, average, and plus size queens too. Stop being mean to skinny girls, no more double standards! #GhalichiGlam #LillyGhalichi
- that_heavenly_pieceI agree with that. @lillyghalichi
- consueloguzmanphotography@lillyghalichi thank u!! ❤️🙋
- _z_a_y_n@sheilaa_x3 @sheilaa_x3 @sheilaa_x3
- lisabee010Your wonderful - thanks for recognizing that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. You're a true testament that true beauty comes from within.
- valerylaplantePeut-être pas les plus size mais bon. Oui, délicieuses ces 2 @gabrielle_lap
- mynameisgildaInner beauty, inner beauty and again inner beauty!!
- mijondaeLove this
- ausettuaStory of my life #lovethispost
- mariawwxxYes yes yes!!!! @lillyghalichi
- katie_blu3designsThank you for saying that! I've always been very thin my entire life, definitely due to genetics and my tiny bone structure, despite me being 5'5. People have always made snide comments to me about my weight which has made me very insecure, always trying to gain weight to fit in. I don't think people realize skinny people are insecure too.
- ashzaYeah ...your so happy with your image that you got plastic surgery.fake boobs,hairline laser,wearing fake lashes,fake hair,tan. How about once in your life be without makeup and talk about being happy as who you are!
- daimond1000000000000تو به كرده غبارشونم نميرسي قد كوتاه زشت ميمون ازت قشنكتره @lillyghalichi
- marijadustin🎉🎉🎉🎉 well said👏👏👏
Log in to like or comment.