jamesgunn#gotgpicoftheday Onboard half a Necrocraft (organic flight machinery at its finest) with a couple of Sakaaran soldiers in tow. #guardiansofthegalaxy#
- midnight1690Everything about this movie looks awesome rock on Mr gunn
- that.superhero.nerdAll in a days work
- alistair_richmanOMG "Sakaaran" YEEEESSSSSS
- derrecknotericFor those that don't know, Sakaar is the planet Hulk accidentally lands on after being shipped out to space by Iron Man, Reed Richards, Professor X, Dr. Strange(they intended to put him on a peaceful planet)
- cartoonx22What your back James gunn !
- itsrichardcaseySAKAARAN? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- actordouglastaitLove it! @realjamesgunn
- piercerdan@clarkmacleodtattoos weren't you just saying they weren't going to do planet hulk?!
- piercerdan@clarkmacleodtattoos sorry misread lol
- jamesgunnSakaaran were chosen because we don't own Badoon. I had to choose something, honest. The choice had nothing to do with any future plans.
- derekjosecansecoAwfully convenient! @realjamesgunn
- __lifeofjayWhich studio does own the badoon? And do you know who owns the skrull? @realjamesgunn
- uscbdI don't think I could be more excited about this movie. Hope it's a hit
- jamesgunn@the_humanrocket Fox. Skrull are co-owned by Fox and Marvel.
- jamesgunn@jerekdose What's convenient is being able to search and replace Badoon for Sakaaran in Movie Magic Screenwriter.
- gregbridge15@realjamesgunn whats even better is being able to pull off the replace Badoon for Sakaar deal and later use it for a Planet Hulk movie and then Avengers: World War Hulk!! Mr. Gunn, I know you'll do good with GOTG so check out Planet/World War hulk. Great movie material
- starlordisI read all about the necrocraft.
Log in to like or comment.