thesartorialistSadness!!! I went to Al Bicerin like everyone said but it was closed for painting. Well, it's almost lunch so maybe I'll try Del Cambio as a replacement.
- leparoleverrannoCombal Zero in Rivoli is the best!
- albirazIt has been a pleasure to meet you just now at Fiorio. You are doing a great job! Have a nice return @thesartorialist
- sonyahopkinssydCafe Fiore on Via Po & play chess, don't confuse with Fiorio @thesartorialist
- nessbethynameDon't worry, you didn't miss much! Go straight to Cambio.
- mariasuzukiHappened to me too! Always seems to be closed!
- richardsharman@cristianoser cfk tiene un style blog: the kirchnerist 💁🙅
- mishism@jasonsschen -- seems like the place for you
- leelooeliberaDon't forget to check out Trattoria Valenza at the Balon as i mentioned on your site @thesartorialist
- bubblehound@melissawchow the only way to warm up in wintery Torino
- melissawchow@bubblehound poor Sartorialist!
- fravasansdireLove it.
- franzpreveoh no! bad luck! so you have an excuse to return...
- mrmalviPoint is: does The Sartorialist have anything to do with Il Bicerin? Any glamour there? Any hipster? There were other places to visit, a bit more modern.
- breakfastmorningLook here @domepro
- lrnz.cmsNear al Bicerin thee is the most beautiful and delicious drink bar in Torino (Smile Tree)..
Log in to like or comment.