mylovelylittlelunchboxToday's caramelised banana dutch pancake w' fresh strawberries makes the perfect baby led weaning breakfast. It's perfect for little hands to pick up and nibble on with ease and chockfull of banana & strawberries x Find the recipe here: mylovelylittlelunchbox.com #mylovelylittlelunchbox #lunchbox #lunchboxideas #blw #babyledweaning #babyfood #foodie #instapic #instafood #instakids #instababies #attachmentparenting #cleaneating #childrensfood #toddlerrecipe #yum #healthyliving #hungry #kidsfood #kidscooking #peacefulparenting #gentleparenting #instinctiveparenting #naturalparenting #familyfood #banana #pancake #strawberry
- rpetersphoto@lowbright I've followed this account for awhile...lots of BLW recipes!
- lowbright@rpetersphoto awesome!
- martasdumasHi, I have to say my baby Arthur loves your recipes and everyone else...because I have used some of your recipes in dinner parties and no one can believe that are actually recipes for babies! So many healthy treats, can't get enough! Would love to know how you do your pavlova and if you found a baby friendly twist for it. My husbands family is all from Australia, so I'm so glad I found you here in Canada..can't remember really how :) keep up the good work, we're waiting for more delicious recipes! Thanks
- muhmuhmarisaI'm so happy I found you! My whole family loves your recipes, and I'm excited to get in the kitchen and whip up something of yours knowing it will be delicious! Can't wait for more recipes from you. Btw, the Dutch Pancake turned out beautifully, and my home smelled like something wonderful. Thanks again!
- staceeggWish mine looked like this I dont know what ive done wrong but its been in oven 30 mims now n top is still runny and the bottoms burned :( x
- mylovelylittlelunchboxWhat temp do you have the oven? And where is the heat element in your oven? Is it fan forced? @staceegg hope I can help xxx
- staceeggGas mark 1.5 I googled its because ur recipe had degrees n mt oven doesnt no its not fan assisted I had pan on top n heat is at bottom ..it has rose a lot too more of a cake consistancy than a pancake x
- mylovelylittlelunchboxHave you tried any yet? Mine was almost like a Yorkshire pudding type texture. @staceegg
- staceeggIve tried some yes was actually gorgeous despite not looking like yours! I had to cut away the burned bottom .. it was very thick tho not like Yorkshire pudding more sponge cake lol wonder where I went wrong x
- mylovelylittlelunchboxHehehe at least it still tasted good @staceegg Maybe better luck next time?!? 😘😘😘
- staceeggYer definitely try again.. my 14m old loved it had his and seconds!
- moudhi_amin@mshamesaldain @hnamin 😥
Log in to like or comment.