whatitalyisLaura La Monaca - @dailybreakfast - is a Sicilian photographer who lives in Milan. In her feed you can find a lot of food pics and good things. Sometimes she takes pictures of place like in this case: "We did a beautiful tour in the Langhe and Monferrato regions. When we arrived in Cassine we met the local marching bands playing through the hamlet". Well, in each little town of Italy you can often find a marching band and it's always a good moment when it happens. So, as usual, I ask Laura #whatitalyis for her and this is what she told me. "This country is an astonishing land rich in landscapes and traditions. From my beloved mediterranean sea to the hills of Piedmont, Italy is wonderland. With eyes wide open we can see beautiful cosy corner along with endless landscapes. Italy is culture. Art, food, architecture, wine, design. We have an invaluable heritage we need to rediscover to let other see what Italy really is." Posted with a Sicilian accent by @roccorossitto
- dailybreakfast😊thank you guys + a special thanks to @roccorossitto [with a catanese accent] 😘
- lamartamilanese😍😍😍 ❤️
- lafici_Lovely, a dir poco, feed e fotografa! ❤️ @dailybreakfast Rocco, questo andava postato con un po' di accento romano anche! @roccorossitto 😘
- dailybreakfast@lamartamilanese @lafici_ ☺️grazie! 😘😘
- roccorossitto@lafici_ of course!
- roccorossitto@dailybreakfast ahahah catanese for sure (even of i come frome Lentini) 👊
- stefanoaluigiBeautiful!! Compliments @dailybreakfast @roccorossitto
Log in to like or comment.