haydenjamiesonTomorrow is day one of a very exciting trip for me. Beginning July 5th I'll be riding this glorious golden steed (with the wonderful company of @jaimesomers and @cheyanneepaige ) from Bend, Oregon, to highway 101, down to San Francisco, through Yosemite Valley, and eventually back home to Mammoth Lakes, California. I'm out of my element. Whatever.
- mountainman253I want to do a similar trip except from Seattle to San Fran in September! @haydenjamieson
- jimbossnowwYeah that's gonna kick yer ass! But in a good way
- cosmickismetSafe travels ❤️🍃
- stephen_c10Kill it! im in the bay if you need anything.
- dylancoultCool man! Dream trip. I'm living in mammoth right now if you need a shower or someone to climb with let me know.
- marisbekerisWish you luck
- g0gearDitch most of that gear - you don't need it. A change of clothes. 1 pot, spork and a small stove with a fuel bottle. Sleeping pad and a light sleeping bag. Maybe a mosquito net. Bike basics (tube, pump and levers) and a water bottle. Soap and a small towel. Helmet, gloves, shoes and sunglasses. It should all fit in your rear panniers. Good luck though, bike touring is amazing.
- mattjpearceUnreal mate! Gluck!
- takemetoantarcticaPure awesomeness! Have fun!
- hannahlikesrocksSounds amazing! I'm doing a similar trip at the end of July so I'm psyched to hear how yours goes!
- haydenjamiesonThanks @hannahallen1120 I'll definitely be posting a bunch of photos along the way!
- shmelexaHayden! I didn't know you are an instaface celebrity. 10k followers?! Holy hell.
- brodylevenhey @g0gear, don't tell him what to do.
- brodyleventhis is awesome. have a blast.
- g0gearI was not telling him to do anything other than have a great time. The rest if the post is based on experience. Feel free to ignore it.
- haydenjamieson#westminsterslc #biketour
- haydenjamiesonHey, thanks @brodyleven
Log in to like or comment.