lindahawkinsphotographyOut on the bunny deck!
- lindahawkinsphotography#angora #angorarabbit #angorarabbit #rabbit #bunny #pet #fun
- sneza021Joooj!! @maya_ns
- kafe91@lindahawkins Sweet bunny! 😍
- kali_marcell@muscleammo omg it's baby sophia!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
- joshy5ohaweeee @kali_cavalieri
- fidzsanchez@pipthepixie !!!
- jluckey23What kind of bunny is that
- lindahawkinsphotography@jluckey23 angora!
- iamzulekhaThis is the rabbit I want to get Ruby! @sheis3bony
- lindahawkinsphotography@iamzulekha We adored this rabbit. They are very high maintenance but we enjoyed all the work! Sadly she passed away on Sunday. We think it was wool block. We are heartbroken, we had her for a year and a half and she was our family pet that we loved very much. She got so much attention. I have raised many breeds and this breed is very high maintenance and very delicate. We will miss her very much!
- iamzulekhaOh no! I'm sooo sorry for your loss! She was beautiful! I've never raised a rabbit so with this particular rabbit being so high maintenance would you still recommend it or suggest another breed? My Ruby will be 3 next month and I want to get her a nice EASY pet. Your suggestions are much appreciated!
- lindahawkinsphotographyI would say not the best breed for your first or for a three year old. They are delicate, have to live inside, have to comb their coats out every other day (and it is a long process to do it correctly so they don't get matted), clean the cage every few days, the list goes on and on! Bunnies in general are delicate so you would have to be very careful with her holding it so she doesn't drop it.
- iamzulekhaThanks a heap! I appreciate the advice!
Log in to like or comment.