iansomerhalderWhat Hobby Lobby and the Supreme Court think of you ladies... Have at it- pass it around, make some noise. It's the year 2014 wtf! Or wait! Is it the year 1014? Keep em barefoot and pregnant I guess!? Population at 9 billion by mid century! Can't feed the 7 billion we have now! But DONT WORRY EVERYONE! MONSANTO WILL FEED THE WORLD- Then! Then, we can all make lots of money off of the big pharmaceutical stocks because drug companies will be so busy feeding drugs to sick people because on genetically modified organisms! WooooHoooo!
Wow can't fuc()$& wait!
- mypams@iansomerhalder @iamnikkireed ♥
- mypamsPlease Ian ... I follow? I love you , no more than Nikki , but it's close .. ♥ Please is the only thing I want in this world . Follows me , Ian? @iansomerhalder @iamnikkireed
- mypamsNikki !!! Convince him. ♥ @iansomerhalder @iamnikkireed ♥
- mypamsI'm just a Brazilian wanting to realize his dream , something only the perfect Ian somerhalder can do... Make my dream. Follows me, Ian? ♥ @iansomerhalder @iamnikkireed *---* ♥ PLEASE :3
- sigh_rah@siomara_ortizzzzzzz the thing is, that this is about having control over your own body. If you did not have the control of creating this "life" (rape) then you should be empowered by taking control and preventing something that is unplanned. Many women are unable to carry on with a pregnancy if they cannot afford to leave their jobs for the amount of time needed through a pregnancy. Also, many that say every child is a blessing do not realize that said child may have birth complications. Not everyone is capable of caring for a sick child. It also never seems to cross some peoples minds that there are so many children that are hungry, homeless, sick etc in the world, when they think of defending the idea that all pregnancies should carry on, regardless of any background circumstances.
- siomara.o_16@sigh_rah so you're saying that a child with health problems or defects is not a blessing? I think that any child should be a gift no matter how healthy it is. It's your child. I get get what you're saying though. I guess it's just that as a Christian, I believe we don't have a say in whether a child should live or not, only God does. There's a purpose for everything. You're entitled to your opinion though, this is just mine.
- sigh_rah@siomara_ortizzzzzzz and that's the beauty of it. That if everyone is entitled to their own opinion, everyone is entitled to have control over their own body and make the decision. It really does come down to that. 💞
- sheadesoflifeWow. @iansomerhalder you just lost some points in my book. As such a big activist for animals, the environment, and human rights, I'd have thought you'd feel differently. The fact that you think Hobby Lobby is in the wrong for not paying for their employees' birth control is ridiculous. And that you think by not doing so is keeping women 'barefoot and pregnant' is degrading. What? You think so little of women that without birth control that's how you see us? I'm insulted. I feel that unless you are sleeping with your employer, your BC is none of their business. With the exception of rape, a women's sex life is her choice. Any educated women knows when to have sex without getting pregnant without pumping herself full of hormones. Offering a women free BC gives them the thumbs up to sleep around and stay ignorant. Can I remind everyone that BC is not 100% effective, and that MOST of them don't prevent pregnancy, they just make the odds of the fertilized egg attaching properly and surviving very slim. So ladies, instead of living in a mans world that says we should get free BC, say no to ignorance! There were centuries before hormonal pills, rings, injections, and IUDs were ever invented that women had home remedies and secret methods to prevent pregnancy. Do some research, talk to your great grandma, educate yourselves! There really should be more to sex ed then the generic info to 'wear a raincoat'.
- sigh_rahYeah @emmabohn8711 free birth control = free ticket to sleep around. Yup. Or the ability to make a decision as to when you are ready to start a family.
- sheadesoflife@sigh_rah sure. You can use it to plan when you have your kids. And you can also screw yourself over by taking it and having it leave you infertile or difficult to become pregnant. I have a few friends who were on the "married for 1 - 2 years, then kids" plan, so they were on the pill. When it came time to start trying, it's taken YEARS and multiple miscarriages. And for many, it means MORE drugs and hormones (and a LOT of money) to even make their dream a reality. I know from experience the harm hormonal be can do and it's not worth it. It's way better to put some extra time into researching non hormonal bc. Our bodies are a beautiful thing and we need to take care of them!
- firstname.lastname@example.org @zhansik28 мен?😂😂
- ambxrlynI LOVE HIM @eevalynch
- alexisroarkHis freaking caption I love him @mace.da.ace
- brokenarrowhighschoolOkay I fuckung love him. And I did a march against Monsanto 👐 @jordanalexisw
- email@example.com сложно
- leh.magalhaesI love u too much, BRAZIL 💘
- leh.magalhaesI love u too much, BRAZIL 💘
- ewastefania@iansomerhalder The future looks rather depressing when one truly opens their eyes, but the work you do for this planet and its inhabitants inspires and gives hope that it can all be turned around for the better! I'm in awe of your energy!
Log in to like or comment.