thesartorialistI love how plants and flowers just spill out of the windows of Torino. I think it's the main thing that keeps these old buildings from feeling like museums or relics of another time.
- elisa_nuzzoI don't know how long are you staying in Torino, but if you like architecture like this, you should visit the area between via Cibrario and corso Francia. It's amazing
- marumarote@paumarote ojalá me alcance el presupuesto
- iffetworldcitizenI love how the Italians utilise their balconies so nicely
- matimmInspiration? @karenbango
- karenbangoSå fint 🌿 @matimm
- aidiontheroadToday in Crocetta (Torino), I saw a stylish working man talking at the phone about work, in his serious clothes, going down the street... On a fun yellow skateboard. I truly wished you were there!
- shathabesaraniabsolutely brilliant, makes me want to fly straight to Torino
- s_di_saraWow! You are here!
- saaco8Beautiful!!!!I 🌸🌿
- marzinaframy town, my place!!
- annalisa_atelier712Welcome in Torino!
- manuhattanTurin is the chicest town in Italy! @thesartorialist
- turinepiThis is near my place!! @comidademama
- comidademama@turinepi you're lucky to live in such a place
- michelecoluccielloScott...what do you like Italy?
- slavacomoU should visit Santa Margarita and Rapallo
- slavacomothey are one of my favorites
Log in to like or comment.