jesscarboneWe have been to some awesome Pinterest-worthy parties. There was a time just a couple years back when I could hold my own too... But now that I have three kids, this is something I've totally let go of in the interest of sanity. Now I'm all like, "Good, Target had all of the party supplies. Remind me to order the cake from BJ's the week before. We'll pick up some pizzas on the way over to the pool. Oh, I guess we should grab some balloons too!" #amiright #notsupermom #didimentionthispartyisforbothgirls #sorrygirls
- heathernjulianYay! Hello kitty!
- jesscarbone@sugarnspicelife Isla has a small [huge] obsession with Hello Kitty!
- heathernjulianMy niece Taylor does too. I've never seen it and don't know anything about it! My girls like the "kitty" when they see it in store, though!
- jesscarboneOh is it a show? @sugarnspicelife LOL. We've never seen a show of it. She just likes it from seeing HK stuff in stores. Ha
- lindzrimm@jesscarbone they are movies. And do not be disappointed when Hello Kitty does not sound near as cute as she looks. 😔
- heathernjulianLol! I thought it was a show? Haha!!!
- rajensen4You are right @jesscarbone good memories are worth more than a thousand well planned and STRESSFUL events!!! Children will not remember their mom throwing a pinterest worthy party. They will remember her playing with them and loving them whole heartedly!!!
- jesscarboneOh that stinks @lindzrimm! I won't look for them then.
- jesscarboneRight @rajensen4 !? The parties I have over-planned in the past have been so stressful. So much lost sleep and rushing to finish crafts that the kids could care less about. The last couple parties we've had have been SO low key. I was actually able to enjoy it!
Log in to like or comment.