phractionSometimes when asking people to pose, you pretty much have to tell them what to do with every single limb. The mark of true models is knowing good hand placements (think of Ricky Bobby’s interview in Talladega Nights). Like Voltron coming together in an instant, this crew went into power pose in a matter of seconds. I told them that these shots were for me to practice street portraiture but it wasn’t soon after that I realized that when a shot comes together this seamlessly, I hardly feel like I did anything other than push a button. I guess the mark of a good photographer isn’t always in the finger placement ;)
- phraction@maudfernhout seriously right?!
- email@example.com Thanks Laura, these guys are really fabulous :)
- smakuOh, I can relate to this. On the (now rare) occasion that I shoot portraits, some knew exactly how to pose, while others needed more coaxing. Those that knew what to do made my job so much easier. On the flip side, perhaps that's why I love landscape shots; they don't need any coaxing at all. I just show up at the right time and shoot. :p
- phraction@smaku lol you can try to pose nature but it usually doesn't listen ;)
- naval_ingle@phraction ohh if u think so...!,
- naval_ingleYour wish .!
- _smb4They look like the next cast of "Real World in New Jersey" 👍👍
- merrari@tigerthon Love. This.
- helmetbeatsThis is the best!
- metiinbulutGreat job:)
- vallin8Lucky you, this one is awesome.
- veljkodimitrijevicThis kinda reminds me of the alt j video for the song tesselate! 👍
- lisl_golightlyThis is a great picture!
- phraction@_smb4 @merrari @helmetbeats @metiinbulut @ucceucce @vallin8 @veljkodimitrijevic @sampicaleb @lisllsil Sorry for the super late replies everyone, I usually never catch these comments deep in my feed as the notifications get pushed down farther than I can catch them during the day - just wanted to say a belated thanks to all for the kind words and support :)
- focus_studio_photographyTotally agree on the Ricky Bobby interview line. ❓👐❓
- cowboyphotoGreat Job
Log in to like or comment.