thesartorialistFeather headdress from the Indiens des Plaines exhibit at Quai Branly, Paris The book is even better than the exhibit. It seems to contain even more images that the exhibit but I could be wrong.
- thesartorialist@missbrony thank you. It was in French so I must have misunderstood.
- mariondeparisI was also there this afternoon 👌
- tristanmobileWow, this is beautiful @thesartorialist What a great talent!
- ferminamarquezDid you also see Tatoueurs tatoués?
- chelseaohalloran@dhollonbeck have these made with Scot's feathers. @fossil_and_hide
- will_ride_for_donutsMy all time favorite museum
- petermargarth@marlenejuhlj Har du set dette?
- nlanese@lasjewelry 😍
- ziawomanNot headdresses... Just read comments... These are widely used today :)
- clcinsovt@thesartorialist I suggest the #NOLA for instruction in beadwork and feathers. Interesting fashion here, too, albeit a bit Hipster, if indigenous doesn't suit! #NOLA
- seelifeinteriorsWould look awesome on a wall..
- mumchacha@kaspiacalypso Amazing!
- kaspiacalypsoBeautiful! @mumchacha
- lisasoltis🙆❤🙆!!! @nlanese
- livinginvoyageUntill when the exibition and where?
Log in to like or comment.