hefe_steeleThis is my first winter in the Pacific Northwest and I love it! Can't believe we're still riding lines like this right off the road at 6000 feet!
- hefe_steele@earnyourturn I hope so! Come on up and let's get after it!
- hefe_steele@anndriggers thanks! We're from California but spent the last three years in Florida while I competed all the coursework requirements for my PhD. I'm now writing my dissertation in between crushing big lines...lol.
- angelatravels11I am new and enjoying the PNW as well. This looks epic!
- hefe_steele@angelatravels11 awesome! Where are you from?
- angelatravels11@hefe_steele Pennsylvania
- _zakmills@hefe_steele I just might do that!
- _zakmills@hefe_steele where are you guys located?
- hefe_steele@earnyourturn we live in Puyallup, WA, east of Tacoma on the way to Rainier. We could also meet up so we here south, like Adams or Hood.
- _zakmills@hefe_steele yah hood would work well for me, I spend a lot of time in southern Oregon so it's just up the highway, got some friends there too. Really wanna check out Washington as well. Heard so many good things about the north cascades
- hefe_steele@earnyourturn Mt. Adams isn't far from Hood, so we could always bag both. I'm also down for a road trip to North Cascades!
- _zakmills@hefe_steele I'll be back in the lower 48 July 7th let's make something happen!
- hefe_steele@earnyourturn sounds good! Hit me up when you get back: firstname.lastname@example.org
- summerglittertravelsnowloveWhere did you move to PNW from?!
- hefe_steele@culive2ride Miami, and before that California
- summerglittertravelsnowloveWell that's a HUGE change!! Where do you ride in Miami?! Lol
- summerglittertravelsnowloveBut no ❄️🏂❄️🎿❄️
- hefe_steele@culive2ride went to South America, Europe or Cali. I got about 1 or 2 trips a year. Now I'm pushing 80 days on my board!
Log in to like or comment.