hermanmillerIn honor of our friends headed to Venice this week for the opening of the Architecture Biennale, we offer former CEO Max De Pree's five Questions for Selecting an Architect. #Fundamentals #VeniceBiennale
- benbwatson@eva_franch @bjarkeingels #beneficial surprise
- plymouthbreezer@jcwalsh19: excellent! I'm actually in the bowels of a big job with all new HM furniture - generous budget to have some fun with!! Plus my dealer is fantastic to work with. @hermanmiller
- s_o_d_a_studioGREAT qs @getads and a lot of these transferable to engagement of other stakeholders...it's the 'why' not the 'what'
- christiepetsinis@timrwil ha! Love the beneficial surprise. What about selecting clients @hermanmiller ?
- hermanmiller@christiepetsinis the most successful architects at every level are those that show great discretion in determining who will make a good client. Better to not save the disappointment for later—if you can sense it's not going to work out, it probably won't.
- hermanmiller@christiepetsinis "empathy for character" is a two way street
- christiepetsinis@hermanmiller 👌 we follow !
- halliedelvillan@theodoreferringer @dberlekamp
- brysonjw#bdgap Nice!
Log in to like or comment.