mls57 countries represented in all.
- ray25g@thefull90 sorry but I actually embrace Mexican players. Racist much?
- thefull90It's not racism its the style of play I don't love. @_rayray124
- ray25g@thefull90 which is?
- daveuk86UK adding a lot :-)
- thefull90@_rayray124 which is an opinion that has no relation to racism. Nice attempt at playing that card though.
- ray25g@thefull90 thank you. But really what style of play?
- thefull90@_rayray124 In my opinion, El Tri make great runs, have decent ball control, but the way they finish usually ends with an embellished flop. Blanco is looked at as a Mexican legend for the nation. Yet he is notorious for flopping and writhing in "agony." And players seem to take all the glory they can, not from great finishing but from falling down and scoring off either PKs or set pieces outside the 18. Again....my opinion.
- williamdtid25Andreas Görlitz for San Jose @arminius_78
- lar.burkeWhy'd they cut off Alaska
- __1990__More homegrown players there's too much talent here
- rcocane@thefull90 very true
- mattfischersmls also know as the worst league at scouting and bringing in talent
- joe_sepiPut a team in Mexico
- ckf3Only 5-10 in mexi??
- vcarlinkyNice to see some Peruvians playing in MLS
- miramamolin_artworkBlas Perez
Log in to like or comment.