cameronsmithHappily mated. My pinkbluewhitebrownredgreengoldblackperiwInkle Mercedes and my bike. Thanks, worlds smallest hitch hauler.
- adrianhurtadoMake a video
- tarkuswilliamsJus give ussss tha ghassss I promise safe passssage throo tha waselaahhhnd.
- garrett_c_ryanSweet!!! Probably good idea to pop the chain when your pulling it.
- cameronsmith@garrett_c_ryan I thought about that, but figured that if your bike never changes gear on its own, while going over bumps on the freeway it's not going to start just because it's being towed behind a car. I put tie-downs from the handlebars to the bumper to keep the forks from twisting though.
- garrett_c_ryanI was a just thinking unnecessary wear on the couter shaft and tranny bearings. Even with a cush and not running it's still transmitting harmonic vibrations through the case. Even in cars putting in neutral isn't ideal, popping the drive shaft is.
- cameronsmithNaaaaaaa... She'll be right. That's how they tow cars innit.
Log in to like or comment.