runeatrepeatRespect the plan. How many rest days do you take a week?
- nutritiouskatesooo important!
- ktmiranda37 days of rest. I got the rest thing DOWN! #winning
- capecodrunnerEvery other day is a rest or cross day while I'm coming back from a long injury!
- onemoresarahI so needed this today. I need 1-2 rest days a week. Thank you for sharing this.
- jkiebler611Great advise! I'm doing a Spartan Race with a team Sunday so resting today and Saturday!
- inhale_balance1. I try 2, but feel guilty and usually end up running
- abramos913One or two days.
- bostonboundbrunette2-3 for me!!
- vega_teamIt sure is! LOVE this :)
- pammyrunsI've been taking 2 days. :)
- runningtoeat59202 ma
- runningtoeat59202-3 for me!! Depends on the week!
- meganehawkinsI'm bad at taking rest days and am paying for it now with a nasty case@of plantar fasciitis 👎
- rungiarunRest days are so hard but 100% necessary ... My run the day following a rest day is always fantastic!
- wholehealthdorkAnywhere from 1-3. If it's only 1 I'm sure to make sure the workouts aren't all intense.
- mikeedoodledooMaybe 1... at least 1 every 2 weeks.
- carraqvvOnce a week :) I always feel so refreshed and ready to go after!
- samjchapinI run 3 days max. So I guess that means 4 rest days. Wow. I feel lazy now reading these comments!
- scorreia83@143dano stick to the plan.
- scorreia83@143dano a man with a plan
Log in to like or comment.