freethenippleThere is NO difference. #equality #freethenipple #fuckcensorship
- artem_mareyassich@autumnplutt ok from 1980 or whatever they can use a formula. But back then when the only natural way to feed a child is to breast feed it
- autumnplutt@artem_mareyassich is it back then now? no. it's 2015 and a women can decide what she wants and either way, it's not reproducing.
- artem_mareyassich@autumnplutt isn't it great how men scientifically made formula and now you are talking shit about the people who keep you alive
- autumnplutt@artem_mareyassich hahaha ok when did i bash people who keep me alive? never did I. all I said was that women have a choice.
- artem_mareyassich@autumnplutt why don't men get a choice. If he does 25% of the work
- artem_mareyassichOr should I say 50%
- autumnplutt@artem_mareyassich well first of all, it started when you said that women who don't breast feed are shoving their child on the street. if your baby's mother couldn't breast feed and it wasn't a choice not to, would she still be leaving her child on the streets?
- artem_mareyassich@autumnplutt who the fuck said that. I brought it up as an example. You said reproducing is just pumping out children when that isn't true. Also answer my last question
- im.his.6.30.01There's kinda a difference
- mr.swag_katIf a female doesn't want to wear a shirt or bra. That's there choice. But some guys walk around not wearing a shirt and having there pants to the ground. I'm sorry I didn't think people wanted to see a guys ass. Since that hasn't changed. Let females walk around with a shirt or bra. That's my opinion. Don't bash or cuss me.
- anna_pappas@jonny_sgags 👿👿👿👿
- cravingcatharsisFREE DA NIPZ @_shaytizzled @alrightyvids
- itharulWait don't we have glands
- teahangel2@noorv2 kmt
Log in to like or comment.