oprahI've been blessed to have Maya Angelou as my mentor, mother/sister, and friend since my 20’s. She was there for me always, guiding me through some of the most important years of my life. The world knows her as a poet but at the heart of her, she was a teacher. ‘When you learn, teach. When you get, give’ is one of my best lessons from her.
She won three Grammys, spoke six languages and was the second poet in history to recite a poem at a presidential inauguration. But what stands out to me most about Maya Angelou is not what she has done or written or spoken, it’s how she lived her life. She moved through the world with unshakeable calm, confidence and a fierce grace. I loved her and I know she loved me. I will profoundly miss her. She will always be the rainbow in my clouds.
- georgeginarichardsonSo inspiring!
- allen.pamellaWow beautiful
- pixiedust4dasoul@oprah I wrote a book titled Pixie Dust for the Soul, motivational and inspirational poetry, I tried to send it to you but it was returned, God placed in my heart the desire to send it to you, what would be the correct mailing address?
- nargishmurchisonHi Oprah. My name is nargish.
- classysassy711My dear mommy @oprah I am an (FGM) Female Genital mutilation survivor and I want to tell my story to help educate other women that don't know about it and also give voice to millions of survivors around the world that are suffering in silent like I was for many many years. I want to use my pain and suffering in a positive light to help others learn and heal Please mommy @oprah help me tell my story please
- berriosadaShe's a great loss to all she inspired
- helgahattumaDear Oprah, do you have 5 minutes for me?
- ignited23This photo is everything! I love the both of you so much!
- author_vinnieaniceGod Bless
- tara.jane23Beautiful souls❤
- undanganpernikahan9that glasses
- tashistarNo words, no more...❤
- crockettmichelleBeautiful!! Just beautiful... @Oprah! I love it...💕💞
- paul.williams70pwMa'am that was so sweet 😘
- peaceofmindA beautiful soul. She reached the heavens the same day I lost one of my beloved pet Whittaker, maybe she needed a loving pet.. will miss them both. Very fortunate Oprah to have had her be in your life. May our good Lord continue to bless you so you can bless others.
- ava_pagaduan_nevesAhhhhhh O M G I love Maya Angelou she's an Angel
- kmoeriSo beautiful ⭐️⭐️
Log in to like or comment.