lennykravitzThere are no words... #ripmayaangelou
- lucymarxA woman who inspired people of all nations. Long may her words live on.
- gbye66RIP sis...
- jujupradopessa132She was a good poet
- prestoncaliforniaWise in deed
- lucylemay74Her books helped shape my world
- irina_salnicovaMight have birthed Oprah ... Ok ok it's a joke ... But
- tiffnamastemuaThe loss of Maya touched me deeply, many meaningful lessons she shared with oh so many. Very grateful for the life she lived out loud. She is now the wind, the moon, the stars, & the most beautiful angel ever! RIP
- ma.kei.tdopeTHIS IT'S NOT MAYA ANGELOU THAT'S NINA SIMONE!!!! Y'ALL IGNORANT BRUH
- hotgyaldannyWho the f....? Are you serious? ^^^^ -_-
- joseantonio.villaresTrop belle cette photo
- lucy_lewis23_What a legend she was "SIGH" OH Mia.beautiful soul.
- lucy_lewis23_I looked @ the features and I thought is May a. It shows we r a God's children😍✌
- oceaanmeerminA bird does not sing because it has an answer. A bird sings because it has a song. A quote by Maya Angelou 🎼🐦🎼 and I am glad she helped me understand why caged birds sing. I adored her strength, I adore her lingering spirit 🙌
- jpftlaud✨She was a beautiful soul✨"People will forget what you said...they will forget what you did..but people will never forget how you made them feel" 💫always grateful💫always finding the good in any given situation💫@lennykravitz 💫✨look what an amazing leader you have become✨💫I love that immensely about you✨💫looking forward to tonight's show photos💫✨💫
- nay2643Love her
- caroline.laurensMaYa ♡
Log in to like or comment.