pysngrThese have been implanted in my nose for the past week. A surgery I've needed since childhood Finally able to breathe out my nose! 👃#IUseToBeBrainyFromHeyArnold
- alexandravasquez_Having those in suck. I had to get a similar surgery twice. Still can't breathe out my nose!
- cj860@gabbyrodrigue u need this bad @spittyp how's the pain?
- morgan_dancer03@spittyp what the heck are those?
- marcellanohea@spittyp my boyfriend needs this!! Was it for a deviated septum? What was the surgery?
- the_white_hammerHow were you able to breathe on the field???
- miss.k.rodriguezWhat the
- brainyjackWhoa. Whoa.
- c.hill365I had that surgery back in 2003. And it's amazing
- pysngr@the_white_hammer was very hard to breathe on the field since I was restricted to mouth breathing.
- pysngr@marcellanohea deviated septum on both sides, removed adenoids, and just slight passage opening. Pain was minimal.
- jgando1278stay healthy my friend @spittyp
- jday_Gross, so glad u healthy tho bro!!! @spittyp gmen, get ready 👊👊👊👊
- greeneggs217Wow! You are going to be a beast this year being able to breathe without restrictions.
- lifeinrewinThat's what I need to have done
- mykeg.bomWhut was that like to be able to woosah properly for the first time
Log in to like or comment.