mattscuttThe Isle of Dogs, London. It used to be an island on the Thames but has been long reclaimed, initially used as docks (West India Docks, East India Docks) and then repurposed as London Docklands where Canary Wharf is located (the tall buildings in this shot). The rectangular stretch of water is Millwall Dock and beyond, on the end of Greenwich Peninsula, is the O2 Arena.
- mariaidalinasilvaGreat shot!!!!
- mattscutt@flotographs_ It was a massive rubbish dump up until the late 90s which was reclaimed for the millennium celebrations. Now the infrastructure and transport network are more reliable it would be a great area to live.
- jaasa2014Good shot, nice air view
- boxman1958@suzziepie @louizianna
- real_phokusFantastic view!
- kevinomachinoBrilliant aerial shot!
- paulglover123Great shot man 👌
- revereyiow@helenstars .co.uk
- bandama101Great pic!!!
- bobo12603@mattscutt Thank you so much for your explanations!!!! I know it's a lot to write but we Anglophiles really appreciate it!!!! Lovely pic!!!
- briannashorttphotographyWish I could go back there😢
- sadat324From where you take this pic? It's very nice and amazing
- mattscutt@sadat324 Helicopter
Log in to like or comment.