espnhishersLeBron now has 74 playoff games with at least 25 Pts, 5 Reb, 5 Ast. He passes Michael Jordan for most in NBA history!
- chitown_allday@whxs_vmir hit me up when he pass 6 rings
- jaysoaHmu when you stopping blowing MJ @chitown_allday Chicago is irrelevant
- castrogm29@reighreigh20 wow
- reighreigh20@castrogm29 check him for PEDs
- ericatiniHe started playing at 18. It's inevitable that he will pass MJ and he will break many more records. Best in the game.
- ddubwatson@djfuzeinthe212 wow
- coolest_kid_on_the_blockDrug test this nigga and see what the results are lollll
- uglyasmynameLol @coolest_kid_on_the_block
- _finesse_j@ink_the_fucc_up after this season he will be a legit icon
- mr_professional35Amen! @mickey_knox13
- _finesse_jI fucks w u bro never been a hater he's been to 5 finals after this one before he's 30 that's insane this era @ink_the_fucc_up
- so_crispy_87Damn haters! Let da man live! If rings are all that matters, all dem niggas, mj, bron, kobe, etc are irrelevant then! Bill Russell got 11 of dem bitches! Stfu wit da ring shit! Smh #lbjallday!
- footballislife_255@tacrisp87 rings aren't the only factor idiot. When your comparing stars sometimes rings are the deciding factor. Russell was great but his numbers were pedestrian besides rebounds, he played with 7 other hall of famers and a lot of the time he wasn't even the 3rd best player on the floor at the time.
- s0l0_jayThe difference between MJ and LeBron. Michael never lost a championship he was the mvp of all six championships.
- skylerrpittmanHell to the fuckin yes @isaacplata3
- so_crispy_87@johnnymanzielfan999 no need for name callin man. Yea russell played with 7 hall of famers, but lebron is catchin hell for play wit 2??? Gtfoh! Point im tryna make is ppl been hatin on lebron since he went to miami. Said he'll never get a ring. Well he got 2 and workin towards a 3rd. Get off dat mans back, damn!
Log in to like or comment.