pickypalateShortly after our lovely scenic view Pax "tossed his cookies" if you know what I mean. Thank heavens for the Globe car wash, lol!! Oh the fun. Not sure there's anything more disgusting than cleaning up vomit. #flakememorialdayweekend
- tiffphelpsThat is the worst!!
- mrscheese711Cleaning puke is the worst! Feel better little buddy.
- denissa_m5Poor guy! :(
- shelleynevinThose curvy roads can do damage to a stomach!
- kayakgary11I could not stop laughing
- audracateOk I love that he has food in his hand in every picture! ;)
- savannahkoko_classyclutterHate that more than anything
- epersingBaking Soda! Cover the entire seat. Leave it overnight, then vacuum up in the morning.
- bridgetwright12Globe is the throw-up way home. I hate it every time
- ra_lindblomThat salt river canyon is rough!! I had a kid lose it last time we made that drive too
- elisharomneyI am literally 2 hours behind you in all your posts! Just going through Miami (and stopping at Burger House for some good eats). So sorry about your little guys incident! But way to keep the excitement going right?! 😜
- pickypalate@elisharomney Wish I would have run into you!!! I've heard good things about Burger House. I'll have to try it next time for sure :)
- mesamom6OK Jenny...the ONLY reason to go through the canyon is Burger House for Spanish food!!! You must stop sometime!!!
- ja1thompsonDramamine before every time!
- kacieflakeThis is do cute and gross and sad. His face is just adorable! P.s. Burger house is pretty ridiculously good.
- k8riggsYup, globe does that to me too! Poor guy!
- lisa_w1117Haha we had the same cookies🍪tossed and stopped in globe for a quick outfit change as well. 😬
- pickypalate@3littlenuggets No way!! Too funny.
Log in to like or comment.