sfgirlbybaysutro bath ruins. can you imagine at one time 10,000 bathers would come to play?
- bunchlisaOne of my favorites places
- allisonsebekMy favorite place in the city!
- nannersbananners@kendrrat @hannah8402
- monkey_in_a_dog_suitHard to imagine, indeed! This is one of my favorite places in the city, too!
- shopellalouIt'd be so awesome if they ever reopened them!!
- ashleyalexanderfurrowI love that place !!
- juliusandcoIs that in SF?
- sfgirlbybay@juliusandco yep!
- sfgirlbybay@oconbo oh thanks! would love to listen to that.
- sfgirlbybay@imlauramiller that's so cool! I'll bet she had great stories!
- cmcclureeOne of my favorite 99% Invisible podcasts was about this place!
- juliusandcoI never knew that was there! And I'm an Oakland girl 😊
- fluxiThat place is so cool! Did you also know that back in the 20s SF also had the world biggest pool? If was there were now the parking for the Zoo is. You have to google the pictures, looks so amazing.
- sfgirlbybay@shopellalou that's what our new bazillionaires should donate back to the city!
- carolinefeifferGorgeous place
- ebonyh@cmccluree Such a great podcast!
- halcyonheroineMy favorite place in all of SF!
- sfgirlbybay@oconbo thank you - i loved that!
- nutshellplannerIt's like the original infinity pool.
- lapetitepeach@nikkibaby9 we need to go here !!!
Log in to like or comment.