marlon_gladiatorTenho certeza que você vai voltar mais forte irmão, farei o que for preciso pra você pegar o que e seu de novo. Tremenda sacanagem que fizeram com você acabou de defender o cinturão e nem deu tempo de você descansar e te obrigaram a lutar cambada de safados isso e injustiça , mas Deus não dorme vamos voltar mais forte !!! I'm sure you will come back stronger brother, will do whatever it takes to take what you and your back. Tremendous romp that you just did to defend the belt and you do not have time to rest and forced you to fight this bunch of crooks and injustice, but God does not sleep we come back stronger!
- orteganommaBarao renacera como el fenix! oss
- diego__pontesPra cima deles...
- edilmolutasForça campeão, sabemos que vc vai voltar!!!
- lunaandrade7Deus ta no comando, o cinturão é um detalhe, porque um campeão ele ja é!! Alma e mente forte, força e raça pra buscar o objetivo que ele tanto merece! Vai voltar mais forte, muito mais!! valeeeu @renanbaraoufc
- major_tom93How fucking stupid. He last fought feb 1st for like, 3 minutes and was gifted a tko by herb dean. Fucker had at least 3 months off. Brazilians are always full of excuses. Just admit that he got his ass whooped by dillashaw because he's the better fighter. #brazilians #excuses #tam #newchamp #soreloser
- marlon_gladiator@slightlystoopid20 I agree with you my friend can not take the merit of dillashaw. but I train and fight and I'm his friend and has no way in less than six months you must make two camp's how? but we'll have to see when you consider ae rematch speaking about the post that ok?
- renilsoncarvalhopegara logo logo esse cinturão de volta tenho certeza .Muleque sinistro foco guerreiro .Manaus estará na torcida sempre por Vc mpbjj nova união...osssssss
- iambillytalentBarao accepted the fight; he didn't have to. Barao last fought in Feb. and TJ last fought in Jan. From my understanding, TJ was suppose to fight Mizugaki, but was gifted a fight with probably the #1 P4P fighter in the world. Since the fight was made, both fighters had the same time to prepare for one another. It's just TJ did a way better job beating your fighter. Though it sounds like I might be bashing Barao, the dude is a beast and it's not fair shitting on TJ's win.
- marlon_gladiator@iambillytalent I agree and better to wait and see next fight and see why no use crying already.
- therealpatgilesBrazilian tears are saltier than American tears.
- alucard_castle@marlonsandro acho que ele subestimou um pouco o TJ e deu no que deu. Ele eh melhor que o TJ em todas as áreas.
- zyklonm4a1Rousey defended her title in less then two months, and Donald Cerrone had two fights in four months. These fighters love what they do, there aren't any excuses for them.
- marlon_gladiator@zironmp5 thanks for reminding me,you're right
- hellojapan1@marlonsandro tamo junto!!
- bluntismBrazilians aren't logical people
- wirelessexpressions2From what I read on the UG your not making any sense hope it gets cleared up so people don't think brazilians are primitive!!!
- wirelessexpressions2Why are they crooks and who forced him to fight? And you say you going to do (what ever it takes)! I hope for you guys you don't go the cyborg route!!
- chauskoskis@marlonsandro dude seriuosly, you just harm Barao with this crazy excuses. Barao last fight was a walk in the park, he fought like 3 minutes. #RobbieLawler was in a FIVE ROUND WAR 2 months ago. He came back and crush Jake Ellenberger #noexcuses
- felipemaiaevcFoi sacanagem isso mano ! Não deu 2 meses de preparação ! @renanbaraoufc cinturão é seu mlk.... vamos voltar mais forte ! Ossss
Log in to like or comment.