kirstenalanaThis is Ponytail Falls, visible when you hike the trailhead from Horsetail Falls in the Columbia River Gorge in @traveloregon, accessible from the old Historic Scenic Highway. I'm so glad that there were people around so I could show you an idea of scale. The Gorge has the second highest waterfall in the United States and so many others. There isn't anywhere else I've been in the world, yet, where you can see as many falls as you can here. Except maybe Plitvice National Park in Croatia.
- kirstenalanaWe're so of like mind. I'm here without my love @dante8 and all I can think about is returning. But with him. This is utopia as far as nature goes. @thesuitcasescholar I'm so glad you've experienced it too.
- kirstenalana@telescamila Thank you!
- fabson182Amazing, im fan your pics 👏👏👏👏👏
- fabson182From Brasil here.
- kirstenalana@fabson182 Thank you so much!! Good to meet another follower from Brasil. I'll have to learn more Portuguese. And I've still never been to your country but I'd like to visit.
- fabson182Feel welcome. ☺️
- millpicsYour photos are amazing! I hope to be as good one day.
- kirstenalanaYou're very sweet. But thank you so much! @millpics
- kirstenalana@nicolettemason Thanks Nicolette!!
- santospaty2009hotmailcomQue demais!!!!
- misshalimarie@pnw_bb yes! This one too! Add it to the list haha
- kirstenalana@pnw_bb @misshalimarie 😊😊😊
- kirstenalana@santospaty2009hotmailcom 😊😊
- newyorker_29@kirstenalana wow!
- kirstenalanaThank you so much! @la_dolce_vita_29
- hecktictravelsSo lovely
- kirstenalanaThank you @hecktictravels!!
- wasimofnazarethWoah!! This is exactly where I just was 2 months ago with those @samsungusa cameras!! Love it!
Log in to like or comment.