designmomConservationist in training. (Also, how would I go about getting this wall display as wall paper for my house?)
- kellyjholmesIf anyone could write that tutorial, you could! Project a page from a nature book onto the wall and trace, then paint?
- elenabananaI wonder if there's a way you could do it with this: http://rasterbator.net
- darcychildressI bet @blairs and her husband could figure out a way 😉
- heynataliejeanmural that ish!
- simplesimonandcoThat would be awesome wall paper!!!
- agirlandaboyleahGreat read for this type of kid: "One Day on Beetle Rock."
- blairs@darcychildress @designmomblog That would be amazing wallpaper!
- houselarsbuiltThought the same thing!
- houselarsbuilt@onemoremushroom love this as wallpaper
- se7en_hoodsFirst glance and I thought it was your wallpaper already!!!
- sepiasueYou are so awesome @designmomblog
- drblsHow about Spoonflower! Three ideas: 1. Maybe there's something similar on there already. 2. Start from scratch (yourself or commission someone else) to design something inspired by it. 3. Find out who owns that image and try to partner with them to have it printed, with extra funds raised for conservation!
- danicolbyThat would be amazing as wall paper!
- noquintoIt looks like the bird's tail is sticking out of the poster and going over his sleeve :-D
- joaniecasThat would make AWESOME wallpaper.
- pincushioncraftWhat if you found similar images, cut them out and used a matte finish Mod Podge to a wall. I've seen it done on a ceiling with stars. It looks good.
- alaneferneyYuck! Don't do it.
- ambergilotI second @spoonflower! They are wonderful!
Log in to like or comment.